Documents reveal penniless Scot purposely traveled to America for better life rather than overstaying vacation as the tycoon claims
- Donald Trump’s mother Mary Anne née Macleod did not travel to America ‘on holiday’ as he has often said
- Immigration documents reveal she intended to emigrate permanently to the USA
- Left abject poverty in desolate Scottish Isle of Lewis seeking a better life
- Arrived in New York in 1930 with $50 to her name with the intention of working as a domestic
- Married Trump’s father Fred, already a successful businessman, in 1936
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3602299/An-uncomfortable-truth-REAL-story-Trump-s-mother-climbed-penniless-Scottish-immigrant-wife-businessman-revealed.html#ixzz49JOqwtLW
TSA Administrator Peter Neffenger testified before Congress last week that the agency has stepped up advertising for PreCheck and increased the number of locations where travelers can sign up for the program, which now stands at 370.
“You need to continually advertise something for people to be aware of it. In my opinion failure to do so over the past few years consistently has reduced awareness,” he told members of the House Oversight Committee, adding that the agency also is working with major U.S. airlines, travel organizations and major corporations to promote the program.
Read more at: How TSA’s Big ‘Bet’ to Sell Travelers on PreCheck Program Fell Short
Pop superstar Katy Perry declared in a recent interview that the whole world needs a weekly day of rest “like Shabbat,” to disconnect from social media.
“I wish there was a thing like Shabbat that wasn’t particularly religious-based, that was kind of a worldwide day where we’re not on our phones — like a movement,”
Pop Star Katy Perry Wishes for Weekly Worldwide ‘Shabbat’